The Behavioral Science Annual 2022
The award-winning Behavioral Science Annual is back for 2022.
We’re delighted to invite you to download the latest version of the Behavioral Science Annual – a collection of case studies filled with social interventions and applied behavioral science. This year the Annual is truly global, meaning you’ll find a whole collection of international cases, from:
- Tackling childhood malnourishment in Andean communities
- Incentivizing COVID-19 vaccination among Chicago youth
- Reducing drink driving on Australian country roads
- Creating the habit of hand washing with soap in rural Indian schools
- Addressing the high drop-off rates of stem-cell donors
- Preventing hidden hunger in West African countries
- Reducing food waste by redesigning bread packaging
- Giving new life to the end slices of a loaf
- Making the health benefits of Yogurt+ attractive and understandable
- Fighting night crime in Melbourne’s darkest streets
- Tackling overcrowding in French train stations
- Reducing waste being dumped outside of bins in London’s borough of Westminster
So download it now and share it with your friends and colleagues.