SINGAPORE – Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific (Ogilvy) took Campaign Asia’s 2016 Agency Network of the Year Awards by storm last night at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, with the agency taking home the much coveted Asia Pacific Creative Network of the Year award.
Ogilvy won a grand total of 25 awards across 12 countries in Asia Pacific, with Ogilvy South Asia named as the overall Network of the Year for South Asia, Ogilvy Public Relations crowned Greater China’s Public Relations Agency of the Year, and Verticurl (a demand generation and automated marketing business acquired by the network in 2013) taking home Bronze as the Southeast Asia Specialist Agency of the Year.
Ogilvy executives also scored well in the individual categories, with Giri Jadhav & Jennifer Pena crowned Asia Pacific New Business Team of the Year; and David Mayo, Greg Carton, Sarah Edwards, and Natalie Lyall winning the Asia Pacific Corporate Communications Team of the Year Award.
“It’s been a big year, and we have many clients to thank. But we are particularly proud of our people across the region for their ongoing dedication to grow our business.” said Kent Wertime, Co-CEO, Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific.
“Survival in our business rests on an ability to not just adapt, but to embrace a constant state of transformation. These awards are a great reminder that our business is all about creativity and big ideas for our clients. It also reinforces the breadth of our expertise across Asia as the creative and effective weapon of choice for brands in the region.” added Chris Reitermann, Co-CEO, Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific.
A full Ogilvy result listing can be found below.
Campaign Asia’s 2016 Agency of the Year – Ogilvy & Mather results
– Winner: Asia Pacific Creative Network of the Year
– Runner-up: Asia Pacific Digital Network of the Year
– Winner: Greater China Public Relations Agency of the Year
– Gold: Taiwan Creative Agency of the Year
– Silver: Taiwan Digital Agency of the Year
– Silver: China Creative Agency of the Year
– Silver: China Digital Agency of the Year
– Bronze: Hong Kong Digital Agency of the Year
Japan / Korea
– Bronze: Japan Creative Agency of the Year
– Winner: South Asia Creative Network of the Year
– Silver: India Creative Agency of the Year
– Silver: Pakistan Creative Agency of the Year
– Silver: Pakistan Digital Agency of the Year
– Bronze: Rest of South Asia Creative Agency of the Year (Ogilvy & Mather Sri Lanka)
– Bronze: South Asia Specialist Agency of the Year (Geometry Global – Encompass)
– Gold: Malaysia Creative Agency of the Year
– Gold: Indonesia Creative Agency of the Year
– Gold: Singapore Digital Agency of the Year
– Silver: Southeast Asia Public Relations Agency of the Year
– Silver: Philippines Creative Agency of the Year
– Silver: Malaysia Digital Agency of the Year
– Silver: Southeast Asia Specialist Agency of the Year (Verticurl)
– Bronze: Thailand Creative Agency of the Year
High-Res Picture Downloads
Group Photo: https://we.tl/vrHNhrFh2r
Greg Carton, Head of Marketing & Communications
Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific
Tel: +852 2884 8125
December 09, 2016
About Ogilvy & Mather
Ogilvy is one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world. It was named the Cannes Lions Network of the Year for five consecutive years, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016; the EFFIEs World's Most Effective Agency Network in 2012, 2013 and 2016; and Adweek's Global Agency of the Year in 2016. The company is comprised of industry leading units in the following disciplines: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; health care communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing; consulting, research and analytics; branded content and entertainment; and specialist communications. O&M services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 500 offices in 126 countries. It is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit http://www.ogilvy.com/, or follow Ogilvy on Twitter at @Ogilvy and on Facebook.com/Ogilvy.