[Singapore: September 6, 2010] Ogilvy & Mather Singapore took home a spread of metals at the Singapore Creative Circle Awards 2010, walking away with 1 Gold, 4 Silver and 6 Bronze. In addition, the agency topped the Interactive category with the most number of metals won.
Said Stephen Mangham, Group Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather Singapore: “It’s very gratifying that we have picked up these accolades across disciplines. In this time and age, the line between traditional and interactive has been blurred. Our focus is to be a creative and effective agency regardless of discipline, and these awards are proof that we are heading in the right direction.”
Of the awards that Ogilvy Singapore picked up, 7 were for Interactive, 3 for Advertising and 1 for Promotions.
Award wins at the Singapore Creative Circle 2010 include:
• GOLD – Unilever – “Hugs, Whale Cow, Purple Caterpillar & Freaky Recipes” – Advertising (Posters – Outdoor non-transit)
• SILVER – Nike – Nike Trackball – Interactive (Digital Advertising, Tools & Applications)
• SILVER – Nike – Nike Trackball – Interactive (Odd and Wonderful)
• SILVER – Nike – Nike Trackball – Interactive (Interactive Craft – Interface & Navigation)
• SILVER – Nike – Nike Trackball – Interactive (Interactive Craft – Programming & Scripting)
• BRONZE – Nike – Nike Trackball – Advertising (Ambient Media)
• BRONZE – Glaxosmithkline – Stomach Disaster – Advertising (Posters POS)
• BRONZE – Nike – Nike Trackball – Promotions (Promotion Campaign, Single Promotion)
• BRONZE – Nike – Nike Trackball – Interactive (Digital Advertising – Mobile)
• BRONZE – Nike – Nike Trackball – Interactive (Other Digital Channels)
• BRONZE – Nike – Nike Trackball – Interactive (Interactive Craft – Animation, Video, Motion Graphics)
Ogilvy & Mather Singapore
For further information, please contact:
Long Li Yann, +65 9856 5405
Jane Fraser, +65 9821 2914
About Ogilvy & Mather
Ogilvy & Mather (ogilvy.com) is one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world. Through its specialty units, the company provides a comprehensive range of marketing services including: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion, relationship marketing. Ogilvy & Mather services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 450 offices in 120 countries. It is a part of the WPP Group (NASDAQ: WPPGY, www.wpp.com.) For more information, visit www.Ogilvy.com.