Hong Kong, December 10, 2014 – Ogilvy & Mather was the most awarded agency at the Campaign Asia Pacific 2014 Agency of the Year Greater China Awards on December 8 in Shanghai. Ogilvy was awarded nine prestigious titles, including the highest honours, Greater China Creative Agency of the Year and Greater China Digital Agency of the Year, at the glamorous ceremony at Hyatt on the Bund.
In addition to these accolades, Ogilvy won three Gold awards for Hong Kong Digital Agency, China Digital Agency and Taiwan Creative Agency of the Year. The company also won two Silver awards in the Hong Kong Creative Agency and Greater China PR Agency categories, as well as Bronze for Greater China Specialist Agency of the Year. Greg Carton, Sarah Edwards, Anna Mugglestone and Natalie Lyall also nabbed the Greater China Corporate Communications Team of the Year title.
“I am delighted that Ogilvy has had such a successful year, in terms of awards and also our business performance,” said Adam O’Conor, CEO, Ogilvy & Mather Group, Hong Kong. “To win nine awards at Campaign Asia’s Agency of the Year Awards is a wonderful way to round out the year and is, more importantly, testament to the incredible talent, hard work and commitment of the Ogilvy team in Greater China.”
Ogilvy received the following awards at Campaign Asia Pacific 2014 Agency of the Year Awards:
- Greater China Creative Agency of the Year: Ogilvy & Mather
- Greater China Digital Agency of the Year: Ogilvy & Mather
- Greater China Corporate Communications Team of the Year: Ogilvy & Mather Hong Kong – Greg Carton, Sarah Edwards, Anna Mugglestone, Natalie Lyall
- Hong Kong Digital Agency of the Year: Ogilvy & Mather Hong Kong
- China Digital Agency of the Year: Ogilvy & Mather China
- Taiwan Creative Agency of the Year: Ogilvy & Mather Advertising Taiwan
- Hong Kong Creative Agency of the Year: Ogilvy & Mather Hong Kong
- Greater China PR Agency of the Year: Ogilvy Public Relations China
- Greater China Specialist Agency of the Year: Social@Ogilvy Hong Kong
About Ogilvy & Mather
Ogilvy & Mather is one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world. It was named the Cannes Lions Network of the Year for three consecutive years, 2012, 2013, and 2014; and the EFFIEs World's Most Effective Agency Network for two consecutive years 2012 and 2013. The company is comprised of industry leading units in the following disciplines: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; health care communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing; consulting, research and analytics; branded content and entertainment; and specialist communications. O&M services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 500 offices in 126 countries. It is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit http://www.ogilvy.com/, or follow Ogilvy on Twitter at @Ogilvy and on Facebook.com/Ogilvy.
Anna Mugglestone, Ogilvy & Mather Group, Hong Kong
Anna.firstname.lastname@example.org, +852 2884 8685