Social@Ogilvy is a global, cross-discipline team of social experts from across all of Ogilvy & Mather’s businesses. We know there’s a new customer and stakeholder journey defined by the increasing impact our networks have on purchase decision and our behaviors. We design integrated social solutions that combine deep disciplines like CRM, public relations and shopper marketing and we are rooted in what drives behavior.
This shift is happening in one way or another all over the world. That’s why we have grown the world’s largest global team delivering solutions relevant in each local market. We are a true global network with a common approach. And it’s more than just marketing; we design social business solutions that use the collaboration and advocacy strengths of social media to drive value internally and in customer relationships while managing risk.
Our seven core solutions:
We help clients move to integrated social media strategies, which is a lot more powerful than stand-alone social efforts. That means not just getting owned, earned and paid working seamlessly, but, also discipline integration to connect social with shopper marketing, CRM, public relations, experience design and more.
- Social Business Solutions – Building capacity and systems within organizations to enable use of social media across their enterprise to build customer value, increase operating excellence, and strengthen their workforce and culture.
- Listening and Analytics – Mining and analyzing social data for actionable insights while managing reputation and brand.
- Social Media Marketing and Communications - Planning and executing marcom programs that integrate owned, paid and earned media to reach a measurable business, marketing or communications goal.
- Social Shopping – Designing and managing a more social shopping and buying experience by mining consumer digital signals, driving peer-to-peer expression and delivering sales.
- Social CRM – Combining data and advocacy to move customers along the value continuum by increasing individual value and maximizing the network value of each customer.
- Social Care – Design and execute customer service solutions via social media for more effective operations and to drive advocacy.
- Conversation Impact™ – Ogilvy’s approach to integrating engagement and advocacy metrics with other KPIs to benchmark and evaluate business or marcom value.
Thomas Crampton – Global Managing Director email@example.com